Tuesday 8 December 2015

Thai jungle

The thing that inspires me most with my type of garden is pure unadulterated jungle. I am to try and replicate this type of naturalism so that when you go outside you are escaping to something wild, and certainly not a manicured English garden. The easy things to take from this is about the lack of flowers, and when they are used they are sparing. There is a lot of green and big leaves, and leaves with interesting shapes with a lot of repetition. 

You feel small and know how nature is certainly boss.





An iridescent blue selaginella (similar to moss)




2 comments:

  1. Mother Nature all around ...comforting the soul . Yes I love that feeling ! Love your ferns .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! love the fers too...that is my current phones screen saver!

      Delete